Following Florida State Senator Kathleen Passidomo issuing a proclamation marking May 2017 as “Florida Building Safety Month,” Floridians for Safe Communities’ coalition member the International Code Council (ICC) launched a Public Service Announcement (PSA) on the importance of strong building codes.
News & Updates
- Panelists: HOAs and timely building inspections at the heart of better safety protocols August 18, 2021
- Building safety groups meet in West Palm Beach, work to prevent another Surfside condo collapse August 17, 2021
- The 2021 edition of Rating the States July 9, 2021
- Notification for Upcoming FBC Meeting – Feb. 11, 2020 February 6, 2020
- U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Nomination Hearing September 27, 2017