Following Florida State Senator Kathleen Passidomo issuing a proclamation marking May 2017 as “Florida Building Safety Month,” Floridians for Safe Communities’ coalition member the International Code Council (ICC) launched a Public Service Announcement (PSA) on the importance of strong building codes.
News & Updates
- U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Nomination Hearing September 27, 2017
- Floridians for Safe Communities Announces Launch of “Building Safety Month” PSA in Florida May 18, 2017
- Viewpoint: Building code saves lives May 12, 2017
- Preserve Florida’s building codes April 13, 2017
- FL Considers Weakening Building Codes April 12, 2017
Contact Your Lawmaker
Click here to contact your Florida Legislator today!