The 2021 edition of Rating the States published by the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety ranked Florida as number one out of eighteen states along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts based on building code adoption, enforcement, and contractor licensing. Report here: https://ibhs.org/public-policy/rating-the-states/.
News & Updates
- The 2021 edition of Rating the States July 9, 2021
- Notification for Upcoming FBC Meeting – Feb. 11, 2020 February 6, 2020
- U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Nomination Hearing September 27, 2017
- Floridians for Safe Communities Announces Launch of “Building Safety Month” PSA in Florida May 18, 2017
- Viewpoint: Building code saves lives May 12, 2017