The 2021 edition of Rating the States published by the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety ranked Florida as number one out of eighteen states along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts based on building code adoption, enforcement, and contractor licensing. Report here: https://ibhs.org/public-policy/rating-the-states/.
News & Updates
- Panelists: HOAs and timely building inspections at the heart of better safety protocols August 18, 2021
- Building safety groups meet in West Palm Beach, work to prevent another Surfside condo collapse August 17, 2021
- The 2021 edition of Rating the States July 9, 2021
- Notification for Upcoming FBC Meeting – Feb. 11, 2020 February 6, 2020
- U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Nomination Hearing September 27, 2017