U.S. Senator Bill Nelson positively recognized the I-codes in his discussion about the recent hurricanes that hit Florida saying “building codes do work.” You can view this portion of this testimony at 47:33 by visiting https://www.commerce.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=75B7CDDA-FAE9-42E3-9968-013FCCA4D522.
News & Updates
- Panelists: HOAs and timely building inspections at the heart of better safety protocols August 18, 2021
- Building safety groups meet in West Palm Beach, work to prevent another Surfside condo collapse August 17, 2021
- The 2021 edition of Rating the States July 9, 2021
- Notification for Upcoming FBC Meeting – Feb. 11, 2020 February 6, 2020
- U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation Nomination Hearing September 27, 2017